Meals On Wheels is the national network dedicated to solving senior hunger in the United States.
- We have a long, successful history of serving homebound seniors in communities across the nation.
- The Meals On Wheels network represents local, community-based Meals On Wheels programs in all 50 U.S. states.Our 5,000 local Meals On Wheels programs provide more than one million meals to seniors who need them each day, through home delivery services and community meals.
- Our network of trusted volunteers delivers nutritious meals, and builds personal and community connections.
We provide nutritious meals to seniors who would otherwise go hungry through a network of compassionate volunteers.
- More than six million seniors in America face the threat of hunger today.
- It’s up to us to provide nutritious meals for seniors in America, so no senior goes hungry.
- At Meals On Wheels, our programs are locally-focused, and our volunteers are trusted neighbors and friends. Our services allow seniors to get regular, nutritious meals, to remain in their homes and live with dignity.
Senior hunger is a solvable issue, and we are dedicated to reaching the day when no senior goes hungry.
- We are Meals On Wheels so no senior goes hungry. Join our quest to end senior hunger today.
- There are many ways to join the effort – find your local Meals On Wheels program at www.mowaa.org, donate to help provide meals for homebound seniors or volunteer your time to make connections with local seniors in your community.
DONATE VOLUNTEER ADVOCATE