Volunteer as an Individual
Two New Volunteer Opportunities
WANTED: Community groups to participate in a philanthropic activity
Join the Meals-on-Wheels Junior Street Team in the fight to end senior hunger in San Diego. Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Diego Inc. needs your participation to help generate local awareness of senior hunger through our upcoming event:
Door Hanger Promotion
• Groups of 20 or more are welcome to participate
• Door hangers easily slip over the handle of a front door
• Have fun and exercise while you perform community outreach
• Receive 3 hours of Community Service credit
• Led by Meals-on-Wheels Staff and Volunteers
• Youth Groups are encouraged to sign-up
• Gain meaningful insight about our mission of helping seniors stay independent
131,000 San Diego County seniors are in danger of going hungry. Help us get the word out to seniors who may be isolated in their homes and need our services. Help be part of the solution to end senior hunger!
To sign up for this event please call 619 278-4041 or email@example.com or go to www.meals-on-wheels.org.
Help us with our Biggest Fund Raising Event of the Year – Annual Gala and Chef Appetizer Challenge
Lots of opportunities to join fun and active committees, including:
Decor Committee . . . . . AND more!
Contact Stephanie DiStefano for details: 619 278-4041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org