View this month’s menu HERE!
Volunteers Are Our
We could not possibly serve our seniors throughout the county without the help of our wonderful volunteers.They truly make an impact in the lives of the seniors they serve.
- Are often the only contact our clients have all day.
- Provide a warm smile and a caring attitude.
- Are a safety check to help ensure our customer’s well-being.
- Are the eyes and ears of Meals-on-Wheels and often alert us to clients who may have additional needs.
- Minimum twice per month
- Delivery time is approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- Choice of delivery days Monday through Saturday
- Assigned routes close to home or businesses
Click the report cover (left) to view our report.For a complete list of our honor role of Annual Supporters (January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015), Please click HERE.
To view the 2015 Report, please click HERE.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL MEALS-ON-WHEELS GREATER SAN DIEGO, INC.’S FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Save the Date!
& 7th Annual Chef Competition
June 11, 2016
Langlois Fancy Foods, Inc.
Gary & Ana Gramling
Kristi Pieper and Family
Daralyne M. Baddour, CPA
Barona Resort & Casino
Don’t miss this wonderful themed evening of fun and frolic in support of our homebound San Diego Seniors.
Sponsorship Information Here
Purchase Fishing for Charity Tickets HERE
The Blog is Back!
See what Debbie Case, Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Diego, Inc.’s President and CEO has to say HERE.
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement for programs and services Meals-on-Wheels Greater San Diego, Inc., has a policy of non-discrimination in all programs and services. No one shall be excluded on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, veteran and military status or disability unless required by the eligibility guidelines for services.