- September 2017 - Meals on Wheels Tests High Tech Health Checks for Seniors
- June 2017 – Meals on Wheels Gala Raises $250,000
- April 2017 – Kearny Mesa Subaru ‘shares the love’ with 50K Donation to Humane Society, Meals on Wheels
- March 2017 – Meals on Wheels 5K Raises Money, Awarenss Amid Threatened Budget Cuts
- March 2017 – Sustainability of Meals on Wheels with Debbie Case
- November 2016 – Retiree Finds Second Career with Meals on Wheels
- September 2016 – Meals on Wheels Offers More Than a Meal
- July 2016 – Meals on Wheels Launches New Brand Name to Reflect County Wide Coverage
- May 2016 - Meals on Wheels Greater San Diego, Inc. to Be One of Six to Participate in Two-Year Study to Identify Extended Benefits of Meals on Wheels Service to Vulnerable Seniors
- April 2016 - Meals on Wheels Greater San Diego, Inc. Unveils Innovative Fresh Initiative Urban Community Garden Project
Non-Discrimination Policy Statement for Programs and Services
Meals on Wheels San Diego County, has a policy of non-discrimination in all programs and services. No one shall be excluded on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, marital status, veteran and military status or disability unless required by the eligibility guidelines for services.
Meals on Wheels San Diego County does not sell or distribute donor information in any way. You can be assured your information is secured and protected at all times and only used by this agency in processing your donation and supplying you with Meals on Wheels San Diego County information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or call 619.260-6110.