An Adopt-A-Route is a dedicated route that your organization fills with its members or employees. This is an easy and effective way to become more involved with your local community.
- Deliver meals minimum twice per month
- Consistent day of the week
- Deliver close to your workplace
To Adopt-A-Route, please contact the Volunteer Manager, Gina Gonzales, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-278-4011.
FAQs here: MOWSDC FAQ Page
TEAM BUILDING IDEAS
- Create We Care Packages
- Compose hand-written cards to be delivered to our seniors
- Adorn table-top holiday decorations
- Volunteer at a Meals on Wheels San Diego County fundraising event
- Host an event with Meals on Wheels San Diego County as a beneficiary
- Additional ideas welcome
If you would like to coordinate a team building event, please contact Volunteer Manager, Gina Gonzales, at email@example.com or 619-278-4011.