An Adopt-A-Route are routes that your organization fills with its members or employees. This is an easy and effective way to become more involved with your local community.
- Deliver meals a minimum of twice per month
- Deliver close to your home or workplace
- If you would like to volunteer as a group or business, please submit separate volunteer applications for each member. NOTE: Minors under 18 do not need to submit a volunteer application.
TEAM BUILDING IDEAS
- Create We Care Packages
- Compose hand-written cards to be delivered to our seniors
- Adorn table-top holiday decorations
- Volunteer at a Meals on Wheels San Diego County fundraising event
- Host an event with Meals on Wheels San Diego County as a beneficiary
- Additional ideas welcome
FAQs here: MOWSDC FAQ Page