Meals on Wheels San Diego County is taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and volunteers, such as wearing face masks/facial coverings and observing social distancing. All COVID-19 protocols will be explained during our volunteer training.
- Minimum twice per month commitment
- Delivery time is approximately 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m
- Choice of delivery days: Monday-Saturday
- Assigned routes close to home or businesses
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Smartphone/device to use our Mobile Meals App
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a licensed adult
- Must pass a live scan ($10.00 fee) NOTE: Background checks/live scans are not needed for active-duty military, first responders or individuals under 18 years of age.
- Watch our volunteer training video
Meals on Wheels San Diego County does not accept volunteers needing court-ordered hours.
FAQs here: MOWSDC FAQ Page
Review the volunteer handbook here: Meals on Wheels San Diego County Volunteer Handbook
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or 619-278-4011.
SUBMIT A VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
WE APPRECIATE ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEERS