Meals on Wheels San Diego County are taking precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and volunteers, such as wearing face masks/facial coverings, doing contactless delivery and observing social distancing. All COVID-19 protocols will be explained during our online volunteer training.
1. Go to our online volunteer application page and complete all the required fields.
2. Under the,"Are you an active first responder, active military personnel or under 18 years of age?" section, if you answered,"No," follow the Live Scan instructions provided.
3. Check all necessary documents are uploaded.
4. Click the "Submit Application" button located at the bottom of the volunteer application.
5. You will be redirected to a confirmation page which will have the link to our mandatory 20-minute volunteer training video. Watch the volunteer training video.
6. Complete a live scan fingerprinting background check at one of our 5 Live Scan partner offices across the county (if you are not an active first responder, active military personnel or under 18 years of age).
You will be contacted via phone or email by our Meals on Wheels staff once your live scan results are received and/or application is processed.
Questions or issues? Please contact us at email@example.com